Close Menu
HomeOver-time Pay Claims

Overtime Pay and Wage Theft

If you believe the boss has not paid you the right amount, then you can file a complaint with the Illinois Dept. of Labor, Wage and Hour Division. Complaint forms are on-line.

You are welcome to call me to discuss your situation. Sometimes, one person’s pay complaint is just the tip of the iceberg – a company is defrauding many workers.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn