Decatur Lawyer Concentrating in Personal Injury, Nursing Home, and Child Lead Paint Poisoning Cases
Mr. Faber’s law practice is limited to cases involving serious personal injury and child lead paint poisoning. By limiting his practice, he believes he can do the very best job for each of his clients. Mr. Faber has 28 years of experience in the law field.
Mr Faber represents working people and their families. Mr. Faber is dedicated to fighting for an adequate award of money for the injured victim. He understands that a loss of a paycheck hurts the whole family.
Mr. Faber has handled cases which have resulted in multi-million dollar awards to injured victims. Money is a poor substitute for health, but at least the money permits the victims to live with a life of dignity.
- IRS – Mr. Faber served as staff attorney for the U.S. Internal Revenue Service in Chicago, Illinois.
- American Association for Justice (formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- American Association of Safety Engineers
- National Safety Council
- Construction Division
- Industrial Division – Power Press Safety
- Construction Safety Council of Chicago
- National Employment Lawyers Association